jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

ENGLISH CHALLENGE CREAT A MEME


CHALLENGE NUMBER 1 CREATE A MEME ADVERTISING


INSTRUCTIONS


  1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S A MEME? IT IS A RESOURCE USED IN ADVERTISING (Look at both examples at the bottom of the page)
  2. YOU HAVE TO CREATE A BACK STORY IN THE PAST TENSE
    ( Pincha aquí para practicar más)
  3. YOU CAN USE YOUR REAL PHOTOS, OF YOU, YOUR RELATIVES
  4. POST IT INTO A WORD DOCUMENT AND SHARE IT AS AN ATTCHMENT
  5. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON "TAREA COMPLETADA"
  6. LET`S GO¡
  7. LOOK AT THESE EXAMPLES




This is me at three years old when I took off my super cool sunglasses while I was sitting down to eat lunch









This was my teacher trying to explain the difference in pronunciation when he said “ship” or “sheep”






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario